Wednesday 3 November 2010

All these choices....


 There are those times when you are faced with a decision between two things and you can only pick one. What happens if you are not sure what one to pick? How do we know if we have made the right choice? And do we get a second chance?

 Day to day we make all types of decisions and choices like what sandwich to have or will it be a cup of tea or a coffee this morning, most probably your choice will depend on the night you had previous. When we make the decision, we are 95% happy with the choice made without even thinking about it. But why is it that when making a choice that will effect the rest of our lives or at least a major part of our life do we find so hard? Through my experience so far, I have found that maybe I have been scared to let one thing go or I feel that I cant decide even though I know I have to, I try all opportunities to get around the situation or hope that something will happen where the right choice becomes clear. After asking friends who have had been in a tricky situation before, where they needed to make a choice they told me that most of the time they just go with their gut instinct. What is this gut instinct they are talking about? Why have I never had this instinct!!! Sadly sometimes we have to go to hell and back to get what we want, or through the most confusing and frustrating times just to find out what we want. We wait for other people to tell us what they want and sometimes it may not be the same and we feel like we have wasted time, however what if we just asked, what harm would that do. If you want something so badly why not just go and get it, what have you got to loose. This thing that we are all searching for in life maybe a career, a family, relationship and the one you love.

 If we don’t try how will we ever know!!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com